When it comes to those nights you need to look fierce, adding a bold lip is an absolute must. If you are anything like me and applying eyeshadow is not exactly your best talent, you are in the right place!
NYX is one of my favorite drug store brands and they happen to have a red lip color that is perfect for tying together a classic chic look.
1. To begin, I start off using my Olay moisturizer before I prime with Smashbox’s Photofinish Primer.
2. Next, I typically just use one foundation but I am currently mixing two because of my funky/ pale/ dry/ winter skin color. So right now, I am loving the Too Faced Born this way foundation in shade ‘soft beige’ mixed with Fenty Beauty’s foundation shade 290. Then, I apply these using a damp beauty blender.
3. After foundation, I use my favorite concealer in the world: Tarte ‘Shape Tape’ in shade ‘light-medium’ using a different damp beauty blender.
4. Once I finish the base of my face, I use the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder to lock it all in.
5. Next, I apply my L’Oréal ‘Voluminous Primer’ for my eyelashes before I use the Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ mascara.
6. This step is my favorite. BRONZER! The Anastasia bronzer in shade ‘Saddle’ has lasted me over a half a year now and I love it! For this particular look, going a little heavier with the bronzer is totally okay because the eyes are so bare.
7. Once you’re all bronzed up, you can add some shimmer with Anastasia’s ‘Amrezy’ highlighter. It’s beautiful!
8. I typically do my brows last because I do not prefer a super heavy brow, so I just fill in a few areas with my Benefit ‘Precisely, My Brow Pencil’ in #2.
9. Now for the best part, the bold lip! Adding the NYX Suede matte lipstick in color ‘Spicy’ will enhance your look to a whole new level.
10. And last but not least, you need to spray spray spray with Urban Decay ‘All Nighter Setting Spray’ so your look will last you the evening.
What type of looks do you guys want to see next? Do you all want more fashion? More beauty? More health? More videos? More pictures?
Comment down below and let me know!